- 1pound small cooked shrimp (ones that are about 50 to the pound—if yours are larger cut them in half or thirds)
- A generous cup diced cucumber—peeled or not, about ¼-inch pieces (you’ll need about half of a medium cucumber)
- Agenerous cup peeled, diced jícama—about ¼-inch pieces (you’ll need about ¼ of a small jícama)
- 1large avocado, halved, pit removed, flesh scooped from the skin, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- Ahandful of chopped cilantro, plus sprigs for serving
- 1 1/2cupsAvocado-Tomatillo Salsa
In a large bowl, combine the shrimp with the cucumber, jícama, avocado, cilantro and salsa. Taste and season with salt, usually about ½ teaspoon. Refrigerate for the flavors to mingle, or serve right away—it’s delicious both ways.