The Tribune on Topolobampo: "Astonishing."
– In a new review of Topolobampo's "Mexico City 1491" menu, the Chicago Tribune calls Topolo's flavors "deep, complex, [and] soul-nurturing." The paper's critic loves our slow-cooked rabbit, saying he "could eat this stuff all day." About our wine pairings, he says "every match is spot on." And about the chocolate mesquite cake, he makes a plea: "I can only hope that it remains on the regular menu for a long time to come."
Topolo's a Semifinalist for a Beard Award for Outstanding Service!
– Congratulations to our outstanding team, including manager Oliver Camacho, sommelier Jill Gubesch and chefs Andres Padilla and Jennifer Jones. Together they have over 30 years of experience between them - and it shows!
Dave Miller's Mexico Blog: "Dining with Dave. . .Frontera Grill in Chicago"
– "It doesn't take you long to figure out that a meal at Rick Bayless's Frontera Grill in Chicago is going to be different from your local taqueria." - Dave Miller
EATER: Rick Bayless Launches Historical Menus at Topolobampo
– Don't miss EATER's latest article featuring Chef Rick Bayless and Topolobampo's Chef de Cuisine, Andres Padilla.
Announcing a new audio & video podcast of "The Feed" from Chicago's Rick Bayless & Steve Dolinsky
Welcome to rickbayless.com
- ABOUT RICK:
Learn all about Chef Rick Bayless and check the FAQ for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Menus, reviews and vital info on Rick Bayless restaurants, Frontera Grill, Topolobampo, Xoco, Tortas Frontera and Frontera Fresco.
Episode descriptions, sample recipes and inside scoop on the Public
Television cooking show Mexico – One Plate at a Time.
The Mexican kitchen library: From classic to contemporary. Amazing recipes, cultural musings and ideas for home entertaining.
From casual tacos to divine moles, this is your how-to source for great
Mexian cooking. Recipes and menus will be updated regularly (we promise!),
so check back often.
Frontera Foods brings the regional flavors of Mexico to your table. Salsas and Tortilla Chips. Seasoning Sauces and Grilling Marinades. All from the kitchen of Chef Rick Bayless.
The Frontera Farmer Foundation is committed to promoting small, sustainable
farms serving the Chicago area, by providing them with capital development
Join Chef Rick Bayless as he journeys through Mexico and beyond. Share in the discovery of Rick’s fascinating food adventures with these exclusive Twitter Travel Guides.
Full details of current events in the world of RB. Plus, an archive of newsletters and a collection of video clips from the test kitchen and the set of Mexico: One Plate at a Time..
Contact us with comments, subscribe to our newsletter or link to the Topolobampo reservation site.
Cookbooks, cooking show DVDS, and gourmet Mexican food products, plus
restaurant gear, gift certificates, and more!
- INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?: Contact