LOCATIONS AND HOURS
|LOCATION:||(Inside) O’Hare Airport|
|ADDRESS:||10000 W O’Hare Ave, Chicago, IL 60666|
|HOURS:||Terminal 1, near gate B11. Daily from 5 am – 9 pm
Terminal 3, near gate K4. Daily from 5 am – 9 pm
Terminal 5, near gate M18. Daily from 8 am – 10 pm
Remember: Online ordering for pickup is available via our app or online!
Terminal 1 Menu (includes breakfast menu)
Terminal 3 Menu (includes breakfast menu)
Terminal 5 Menu
Download the app, order ahead. Skip the lines at the airport.
iOS App Android App
ABOUT TORTAS FRONTERA
“Finally, a reason to get delayed at O’Hare!” — Chicago Tribune
“An airport restaurant listing the local farms where its meat comes from? Unheard of…Bayless has outdone himself.” — Time Out Chicago
Explore the amazing flavors of Mexico at Tortas Frontera. Created by Chef Rick Bayless, Tortas Frontera features hand-crafted tortas, fresh-made guacamole and hand-shaken margaritas. Chef Bayless has created a menu that is certain to set a new standard for quick-service food. Tortas Frontera combines high-quality ingredients from top local providers with recipes based on the incredible fare found in Mexico.
- Critic’s Choice Best Reason to Fly Again 2011 (TimeOut Chicago Eat Out Awards)
- Top 10 Best Airport Restaurants 2011 (Frommer’s)
- Ten Best Airport Restaurants (USA Today and 10best.com)
- Top Ten Airport Restaurants in America (GQ Magazine)
At Tortas Frontera, we partner with top-quality local suppliers of all natural, sustainably-produced meats and dairy, organic produce, artisan breads, stone-ground tortillas, and Fair Trade coffees and teas.
Where our food comes from in Chicago…
- Pasture raised pork – Gunthorp Farms (Lagrange, IN)
- Stone-ground corn tortillas – El Milagro (Chicago, IL)
- Artisan Cheese – Kindred Creamery (Monroe, WI)
- Dairy – Kalona Organics (Kalona, IA)
- Tomatoes – Mighty Vine Tomatoes (Rochelle, IL)
- Eggs – Yuppie Hill (Burlington, WI)
- Organic Iced Tea – Rishi Tea (Milwaukee, WI)
- Artisanal Bakery – Fausto’s (Chicago, IL)
- Frontera blend coffee – Intelligentsia Coffee (Chicago, IL)
- Alfajores – Lucila’s Homemade (Chicago, IL)