O’HARE: T1/B11, T3/K4, T5/M12
LOCATION AND HOURS
|ADDRESS:||Tortas Frontera at O’Hare Airport|
|HOURS:||Terminal 1, B11
Terminal 3, K4 Monday–Sunday, 5:30am–9pm
Terminal 5, M12 Monday–Sunday, 10am–9pm>
Explore the amazing flavors of Mexico at Tortas Frontera. Created by Chef Rick Bayless, Tortas Frontera features hand-crafted tortas, fresh-made guacamole and hand-shaken margaritas.
Download menu in PDF format:
Order online and avoid delays! Place your order here and we’ll have it ready for pickup when you arrive. Board on time with easy ordering and fast pickup. If you’re just arriving at O’Hare, place your order from the gate and a taste of Frontera will be waiting for you.
Online ordering is currently available at Terminal 1 & Terminal 3.
Some items not available at all locations; prices may vary.
ABOUT TORTAS FRONTERA
“Finally, a reason to get delayed at O’Hare!” — Chicago Tribune
“An airport restaurant listing the local farms where its meat comes from? Unheard of…Bayless has outdone himself.” — Time Out Chicago
Explore the amazing flavors of Mexico at Tortas Frontera. Created by Chef Rick Bayless, Tortas Frontera features hand-crafted tortas, fresh-made guacamole and hand-shaken margaritas. Chef Bayless has created a menu that is certain to set a new standard for quick-service food. Tortas Frontera combines high-quality ingredients from top local providers with recipes based on the incredible fare found in Mexico.
- Critic’s Choice Best Reason to Fly Again 2011 (TimeOut Chicago Eat Out Awards)
- Top 10 Best Airport Restaurants 2011 (Frommer’s)
- Ten Best Airport Restaurants (USA Today and 10best.com)
- Top Ten Airport Restaurants in America (GQ Magazine)
At Tortas Frontera, we partner with top-quality local suppliers of all natural, sustainably-produced meats and dairy, organic produce, artisan breads, stone-ground tortillas, and Fair Trade coffees and teas.
Where our food comes from in Chicago…
- Miller (ORLAND, IN) antibiotic-free chicken
- Gunthorp Farms (LAGRANGE, IN) pasture raised pork and poultry
- La Fournette (CHICAGO, IL) artisanal bakery
- Carr Valley (LA VALLE, WI) artisan cheeses
- El Milagro (CHICAGO, IL) stone-ground corn tortillas
- V&V Supremo (CHICAGO, IL) Mexican Products
- Rishi Tea (MILWAUKEE, WI) organic iced tea
- Kalona Organics (KALONA, IA) dairy
- Intelligentsia Coffee (CHICAGO, IL) Frontera blend coffee
- Lucila’s Homemade (CHICAGO, IL) alfajores
- Yuppie Hill (BURLINGTON, WI) eggs and poultry
O’Hare International Airport – Terminal 1, B11 – Terminal 3, K4 – Terminal 5, M12