"Finally, a reason to get delayed at O'Hare!"
Urban Market at Chase Tower
8 - 10am, 11am - 2pm MONDAY-FRIDAY
O'Hare International Airport:
Terminal 1 / B11 - 5:30am-9:30pm **
Terminal 3 / K4 - 5:30am-9:30pm **
Terminal 5 / M12 - 6:00am-9:30pm **
** Depending on flight schedules. Restaurants will remain open until the last scheduled flight.
Download Tortas Frontera menu (PDF)
Explore the amazing flavors of Mexico at Tortas Frontera. Created by Chef Rick Bayless, Tortas Frontera features hand-crafted tortas, fresh-made guacamole and hand-shaken margaritas. Now, the type of quick-service gourmet you expect to find in a downtown hotspot is available (to go!) at the nation's busiest airport.
Chef Bayless has created a menu that is certain to set a new standard for airport food. Tortas Frontera combines high-quality ingredients from top local providers with recipes based on the incredible fare found in Mexico:
- Tortas: griddle-baked Mexican sandwiches with a variety of fillings such as beer-braised beef short ribs, chipotle chicken, garlicky shrimp and goat cheese
- Molletes: warm, open-faced sandwiches
- Guacamole Bar: freshly made roasted tomatillo guacamole with your choice of toppings
- Fresh tortilla chips with salsa
- Soups, salads, breakfast sandwiches, yogurt bar
- Plus Goose Island beer, bloody Marys and the best Margaritas in any airport anywhere.
"An airport restaurant listing the local farms where its meat comes from? Unheard of...Bayless has outdone himself."
Time Out Chicago
Where our food comes from...
- Miller (ORLAND, IN) all natural, antibiotic-free chicken
- Berkridge (SIOUX CENTER, IA) Berkshire, all natural, antibiotic-free pork
- Ruprecht Co. (MUNDELEIN, IL) Meyer naturally-raised black angus beef
- ATK Foods (CHICAGO, IL) all natural pork chorizo & chipotle chicken breast
- Nueske's (WITTENBERG, WI) applewood smoked bacon
- Labriola Baking (ALSIP, IL) fresh-baked bolillo & telera breads
- El Milagro (CHICAGO, IL) stone-ground corn tortillas
- V&V Supremo (CHICAGO, IL) Chihuahua cheese, queso fresco & aged queso Cotija
- Rishi Tea (MILWAUKEE, WI) organic iced tea
- American Spoon Foods (PETOSKEY, MI) jams & fruit preserves
- Klug Farms (ST. JOSEPH, MI) fresh fruit
- Kalona Organics (KALONA, IA) sour cream, eggs
- Intelligentsia Coffee (CHICAGO, IL) Frontera blend coffee
- Milk & Honey (CHICAGO, IL) Frontera granola
- Goose Island Beer Co. (CHICAGO, IL) Marisol & Matilda beers
- Seedling Orchard (SOUTH HAVEN, MI) seasonal fruits