We’re hitting the road!
Frontera Grill is partnering with DwellSocial to bring group ordering to the suburbs. That’s right, our Frontera favorites are now available on weekends in select suburban locations. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up at DwellSocial to be notified when ordering is available in your area
- Once notified, place your orders using the special link
- Add on some margaritas, obviously
- Arrive at the pickup spot at your designated time slot
- Enjoy the soul-satisfying food of Mexico, right there in your own home
Friday, Nov. 20: Northbrook (Sign up & Menu)
Saturday, Nov. 28: Libertyville (Sign up & Menu)
Saturday, Dec. 5: Glen Ellyn (Sign up & Menu)
Want us to come to your area? Sign up here: http://ow.ly/WC7z30rkSj9
Is the food pre cooked? Will it be hot or does it need to be warmed up? Is it in an oven safe container? The enchiladas stated they needed to be warmed in an oven. How about the other dishes: tacos, mole, etc?
Hi Ted, everything will be warm when it leaves the restaurant. We’re including re-heating instructions with all orders.