UPDATE March 15: By orders of the State of Illinois, our dine-in business has been suspended through March 30. We are still planning to deliver food from Xoco. Soon, we’ll be rolling out a special “Frontera To-Go” option offering meals from Frontera Grill.
Of course the health and safety of our restaurant community is our top priority. We’d like to take a moment to inform you about what Frontera restaurants are doing in response to the evolving concerns regarding COVID-19/Coronavirus.
- Extra sanitation measures, including increased disinfection of point of sale terminals and commonly used surfaces like menus, phones, condiment shakers, etc. Our sanitation habits have always been, and will remain, the bedrock of our service.
- Encouraging sick employees to stay home. Managers will be sending home employees who exhibit any signs of sickness.
- Telecommuting. Those who can work from home are encouraged to telecommute.
- Actively monitoring health reports and educating our staff. We are taking cues from the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, State of Illinois and City of Chicago and trade groups the National Restaurant Association.
So that’s us. What can you do?
- Visit and have a good time. Everyone in our restaurants is literally here to make you feel welcome. Let us do our thing.
- Take care of yourself. Wash your hands frequently, apply sanitizer often. Avoid contact with those who are sick. Stay home when you’re sick. Cover your mouths and nose when coughing and sneezing.
- Take care of your people. Look after your friends and neighbors, particularly the elderly and those with compromised immune systems. Lend a hand (then wash it!)
- Order delivery! Our team at the fast-casual Xoco & Cruz Blanca continue cranking out wildly delicious tortas, tacos, caldos, churros and more. See xocotogo.com for delivery options.
- Don’t “ghost.” We kindly ask that if you choose not to join us for your reservation, please inform us in advance. It’s OK!
We know it’s starting to feel a little uncertain out there. Just know that we’re in here, continuing to deliver generous-spirited hospitality to everyone who walks through our doors. Questions, comments or concerns? Email us at info(at)fronteragrill.net